Skip to main content

Black is Bold and Beautiful

Black, often symbolised as the colour of coal, darkness, mourning, death, sins, evil, brutality, witches and magic. But with the advancement in time, the world started symbolising black as the colour of secrecy, power, protest and fashion. The modern world and their thinking style has totally removed the darkness out of this colour 'Black'. Now a days, black is the colour of elegance and charm which is why it is highly used in the fashion industry across the globe.

For me, the 5 top most desired stuffs covered up elegantly by the colour black are

  • Black body Smartphone-

    I love black body smartphones, no matter whether they are glossy or matte in finish, what I want is just black. Though Indian Mobile phone market is full of vivid colours in smartphones, with varities of colours like yellow, green, blue, red and oranges,etc but my search stops just on the colour black. And this sort of demand is highly fueled by my rough and tough usage. Yes, I often drop my phone on the floor and thus I have to be sure it doesn't catch up any scratches. We all know that apart from appearing charming, black is also a colour made for longterm usage, and the relationship between me and my gadget should be comfortable enough to last lifetime.
    My Nokia E6 (Perfectly Black)

  • Wrist watch with black dial- Some find themselves comfortable viewing a white dial or multi-coloured dial in their personal wrist watch, but for me a black dial wrist watch would suffice if it is fitted with a stainless-steel hour, minute and seconds pin. Yes, the contrast created by black dial and steel pins give better visibility even in low-light(specially nights).

Yes, that black dial & stainless steel mix.

  • Black Royal Enfield Bullet- When we talk about motor-bikes, Royal Enfield Bullet is a powerful one with a high longevity ratio. And when it comes to power and longevity, black is the perfect colour to accompany this state of mind. If it is my next bike, it would be black but not yellow like my current one.
Image Source- http://royalenfield.com

    • A black pen-

      I admire black when it comes to accessories which I wear or carry with myself. One can't say that black is fully dust proof or scratch proof, but we can't underestimate it with none the less than a dust and scratch resistant colour. Black is bold and beautiful. Thus,a pen painted in black with a glossy look is an awesome companion to carry with you always. It provides a nostalgic feel when you write down on a piece of white paper with your black pen irrespective of the ink it is having in it.
    Image source- http://fakeluxurypens.wordpress.com

    • A pair of black jeans-

      What I always ignored during my school days was a pair of black jeans, I used to love blue denims. But with the growth in my maturity as well as demands, and some dressing sense creeping into me during college days propelled me to go for a pair of black jeans in my wardrobe. And to my astonishment, my wheatish colour comes to life when I dress up in a white shirt and black jeans instead of the blue ones.
                                   This is how I adore black, what is your story to tell?

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Viewing 51 Feet Tall Lord Shiva Statue at Bangeshwar Mahadev Mandir in Howrah, Eastern India.

    One of it's kind in Eastern India, this 51 feet tall Lord Shiva statue was unveiled by Honorable President Of India Shri Pranab Mukherjee on Sunday, December 13, 2015. The President along with his team and Governor of West Bengal Keshari Nath Tripathi visited the famous temple ' Natun Mandir' aka ' Naya Mandir' which means 'Newest Temple' in English, i.e, Seth Banshidhar Jalan Smriti Mandir or Bangeshwar Mahadev Mandir in Howrah early morning on Sunday. FYI, the Shiva Temple rests in between Howrah Railway Station and Salkia's Bandhaghat area exactly on Salkia School Road which is both way connected to Kolkata either by road or by river through Golabari-Armenian Ferry Service as well as Bandhaghat-Ahiritola Ferry service too. It would hardly take an hour to reach the landmark if you are connecting the nearby dots I mentioned above during peak traffic hours. First Day of inaugurating the tallest ever lord Shiva in Eastern India at Bangeshwar

    कलकत्ता का प्रसिद्द बाबा भूतनाथ मंदिर और हावड़ा निवासी भक्त

    कुछ ढूंढली यादें और कंप्यूटर में रक्खे हुए कुछ फोटो ने मेरा ध्यान आकर्षित किया! जैसे ही मैंने फोटो देखने के लिए खोला तो सहसा याद आगया के यह सारे फोटो 2012 के सावन के महीने की हैं! वह मेरा आखरी सावन था जब बाबा धाम से लौटने के बाद, आखरी सोमवार को मैं अपने दोस्तों के साथ कलकत्ता के निमतला समसान घाट स्तिथ बाबा भूतनाथ के मंदिर गया था! आखरी सावन इसलिए क्यूंकि 2013 में पिता जी के परलोक सिधारने के बाद; ना ही मैं बाबा धाम गया और ना ही सावन के महीने में भूतनाथ मंदिर! समय बीतता गया, संन् 2014 आगया और मैं फिर से उसी जगह खड़ा हूँ जहाँ मैंने खुद को छोड़ा था! आज उन्ही यादों और अनुभव को कुछ पुराने फोटो के जरिये आपके सामने ला रहा हूँ! Lord Shiva at Bhootnath Temple-- Smartphone Photography by JNK Bandhaghat Launch Ghat-Howrah side (Smartphone Photography by JNK) मैं हावडा में रहता हूँ, इसलिए बाबा के मंदिर जाने के लिए मुझे बांधाघाट लांच घाट से फेरी पकड़नी पड़ती है! इस सुभ यात्रा की शुरुआत गंगा नदी पर सफर करने से शुरू होती है! Smartphone Photography by JNK गंगा नदी पार करने के बाद

    Witnessing Aarti and Shringar at Kolkata's famous Baba Bhootnath Mandir

                  The sacred month of Savan in 2011 ended on Saturday, 13th August. As I told you earlier, I poured water in Baba bhootnath Mandir at Posta, Kolkata on all the 4 mondays of this month. Though I had my exams or morning classes during this period but I did not miss any of the Mondays . Rare Pictures of Aarti & Shringar of Lord Shiva Idol at Posta's Bhootnath Temple, Courtesy- Image Source- http://dharmikraj.blogspot.in /                 We go there riding a bike on Sunday nights after 11pm, used to reach there at 1pm or so, and destined to come back home till morning 5am. There was no chance to get adequate sleep and proper rest for the body on that day. But none cares about these stuffs during these religiously sacred days as I never felt tired after returning back to home from the temple. It seems like the Lord Shiva is attracting you towards himself. It's real fun to go there in a group, stand in a queue for hours and hours, enjoy waiting for the